Sunday, June 16, 2013



A few months ago we found out we will be getting an early Christmas gift this year!   A few days after celebrating our second wedding anniversary, we were excited to find out that we were pregnant (well, Kristie is)!  Our due date is currently December 5th which puts us in week 15.

Our plan is to update this as we go and we will be adding some more details here shortly, but we were excited to finally get the word out.


Check back here often for the latest news.

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Can't wait for some more updates. Like the sex of the baby? Will you guys be finding out? My bet is a girl. I have good instinct on these things! This is such a blessing. So so happy for your family. I bet Connor is excited to be a big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE WHEN YOU CALLED FOR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S CELL NUMBER

    ReplyDelete